Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Meet New People And Make New Friends

Good Morning: It’s another great day because it’s good business.

Do you like meeting new people and making new friends? I hope the answer is yes, because in this organization you will meet new people and make new friends. Like Martha Stewart would say, it’s a good thing and Tom Prendergast would say, it’s good business. I had the wonderful opportunity yesterday to make a couple new friends and it was really a very nice encounter. I live in Florida and they live in Toronto, Canada. If any of you would like to see a beautiful city, drive through Toronto at night. It’s a wonderful experience and I have the wonderful memory of being able to drive through this city during the daytime and at night. I’m sure that this city is even more beautiful now than it was the many years that it has been since I had the opportunity to visit. Within just the last couple weeks I have met people from the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania and also met and talked to a person in Harrington Park, NSW, Australia. I have friends in Belgium and Stockholm. I am a stay at home person but travel the world, thanks to today’s internet and communication devices. It is truly a wonderful life and time to live. Every day is filled with such opportunities when being associated with It’s Good Business. It’s very dynamic and rewarding.

With this business you can forget about chasing leads in the hope of building your business. Any of you MLM people that have had the misfortune to implode with your business know what I mean. I have had the misfortunes to be with businesses that have gone into receivership and believe me that isn’t fun. Nothing like running to the bank with a check to beat the others before the cash runs out. What’s worse is having the checks go bump-bump-bump after being stamped with NSF. I guess the only thing worse is the charge your bank steals from your account for the transaction that has bombed. Hmm, I wonder if I should have used that word. With this opportunity you get a double barreled shot gun effect with your business. You have the best of both worlds, the business world and the educational world. You have before you an opportunity to do this. Don’t tell me you are too old. I am 76 and still kicking and enjoying every minute of it. And wow, every day is like being in a new pond full of wonderful things. Stir up that grey matter and shake your old bones and get with it. It can fill your life with new vigor and carry you a long way. Get into Veretekk and investigate the most cutting edge business educational system that I have ever had the good opportunity to witness. It is an awesome work of more that 10 years of successful progress and development. The people involved are some of the most dynamic people that I have ever had the opportunity to meet with and work together with common goals.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

No comments: