Monday, May 26, 2008

Leads | 16

Good Morning: It's a good day because it's good business!

When you consider Failure Habits and Wealth Creation there is nobody smarter than a person that is incompetent and doesn’t know it. I run into that all the time with myself. I start doing something thinking, oh I know all about it. Often times when I start something I don’t know anything about, I get into a real mess. Has that happened to you? I would call that incompetence that you didn’t know about. After you screw up, viola, here comes the dawn, you now know that you were incompetent. You have just crossed the line and realize maybe you needed someone to assist you in learning how . You have reached the level of incompetence that you are now aware of. Now you can make a conscious effort to apply principles to correct your incompetence. If you have been a failure in the past it could be caused by your incompetence and if it was the cause you are in the right place to get that corrected. You can start today to rid yourself of your failure habits and replace them with success habits. This can be done if you are teachable. Remember that a baby just learning to walk has a lot of failures before he is successful at walking. Get that child like attitude about your business and do not be discouraged about minor failures which is the learning process to success. In your learning process you need good mentors/teachers and you are at the right place at the right time. You will find that successful business people are aware of their incompetence and do something about it and take their success to greater levels.

I urge you to listen to Tom Prendergast CEO of Veretekk and It's Good Business. Follow his lead into successful business and keep an open mind and listen carefully. There is a dramatic shift taking place in the MLM industry and you are right there to take advantage of buying customers instead of keeping yourself enslaved by the current MLM industry in buying MLM Leads and calling disinterested people that don't know you, don't care about you and don't want to listen to you. You can also get free SEO training and learn how to use the Google search engines to put you on the top of the lists and get seen by the public. Put your failures in your painful past and welcome to It's Good Business and Veretekk. It's free to sign up for a top notch education in how to make a good living on the internet. Ever since I made the change it seems like I am living in the Magical Land Of OZ. The fresh air of honest success is truly great. I just can't say enough. See you in the classrooms. Don’t think you are too old, I’m 76 almost 77 and making money on the internet with It’s Good Business. When learning new things remember the words of my music teacher; practice, practice, practice.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky
Phone 941-343-3184
Skype bradley.vigansky

No comments: