Sunday, May 4, 2008

Buy Customers Not Leads

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

Why are you buying worthless leads when you could spend that money and buy living viable happy repeat customers? When you buy leads you are subjecting your self to hours of frustration in contacting people that are not interested in what you have to offer. I hope this has your attention because there is an 8 year old company out there that sells it’s customers and you can then begin to earn money right away. I know this has your attention and to learn a lot more about it go to this link. Click here. I don’t know if you will get this far or not, that link may have sent you off and running. I remember the first time I listened to it, it sure got my attention. I have been off and running and now I’m making money.

Don’t fall for that old MLM line that you have to spend your own money to buy leads to develop your business. I don’t make calls to leads, I don’t like it, I never have and I’m sure I never will. It’s Good Business and the CEO Tom Prendergast has developed a marketing business that is taking the internet marketing by storm. It is breaking and setting all kinds of records in the industry. There is lots of room for talented people and all people have different and special talents. We need people like you and you can be placed and begin to build a viable business. I am 76 years old and have been with It’s Good Business for the last couple months and making money. I don’t want to tell you about all the failures that I have had over the years with other companies, some MLM and other types of business.

If you have read this far there is one other company that I would like to mention and that is Veretekk; which is a company that is over 10 years old and a viable successful company that exists for the purpose of training and developing successful internet business people. You can get that training for free, just by signing up and attending live classes from your home. Your teachers are qualified successful internet people. They are really a wonderful group of people. Since I have been working with Veretekk I have become very proud to be associated with a group of people that makes up this organization. They are really great people and you will never regret your association with such a group.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

PS: Are you on your freedom train to financial success?

No comments: