Friday, May 16, 2008

Leads | 6

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

Along with good business comes the business of leads. MLM Leads, Business Leads and Send Out Cards Leads. Take your pick, I can rag away on any of them. I really object to the many years of deceit, deception and outright fraud that has been perpetrated in this industry of selling leads. Many years ago I had a lead for oil well ventures and the information given to me was valid information; however it was found later that not only was the information invalid, it was found that the person was deceased. How many bad email addresses have you had? How many bad phone numbers have you had? How many angry people have you dealt with from screened leads? Would you like more questions? I think you get the point. How many good leads did you have? I would also like to ask, how many down lines have you had collapse? The question maybe should be, how many good MLM companies have ripped you off after selling you a garage full of products?

Quit buying leads, buy customers instead. It’s Good Business is in the business of buying customers and not leads. After getting into this business I began making money and love the products and have satisfied repeat customers. I would like you to listen to Tom Prendergast explain the fantastic opportunity that exists today and is working for a group of dedicated successful internet business people. I am 76 years old, soon to be 77 and started working with this group of people a few months ago and love it. I have had to stir up the gray matter in my head and do a little studying and would like to say don’t let your age stop you from entering into this business. You will find it very rewarding, not only financially but meeting people and making friends. You will also have the opportunity to learn the cutting edge techniques taught in the Veretekk class rooms, and it’s free. Come on in and meet me in the class rooms. I’m still a student and love it. You can take advantage of recorded classes and live classes. It is better to attend live classes because you will have the opportunity to ask questions and talk to your instructors.

It’s time to stop getting ripped off and start earning money on the internet.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky.

No comments: