Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Leads | 10

Good Morning: It's a good day because it's good business.

Send Out Cards 202

Some of the unique things they offer include:

Cards that are printed with your personal letter stuffed stamped and mailed via US Postal Service.

An extensive card catalog with both business and personal greeting cards.

The ability to create custom cards, write in your own personal handwriting fonts, add pictures, and store and edit pictures with Picture Plus. I really like the ability to send especially the get well cards, these are usually unscheduled events and within a few minutes I can get a card off to a friend or relative that is ill or had an accident. I get it done right from my computer. The personal time saving is tremendous.

The ability to insert gifts for my grand-children and great-grand-children I can include a check or a gift card from many of the major stores.

A calendar and reminder system to manage contact information and special occasions. This is really nice because I don’t forget the birthdays and anniversaries. I just get reminded and bingo, out goes the card right from my computer.

An online contact manager to help you organize and add contact information.

The above information is why I use Send Out Cards, but I won’t try to build a business with them. The cost for leads is prohibitive, consider anywhere from $1.50 to $5.00 per lead. Those are real figures. That’s just the start, after the lead is the cost of your time and patience, calling and coercing people to go into business with you. Most of the time the leads are people that have been sold several times and are completely disinterested. There is a better alternative; which is to buy customers and not leads. Check it out, It’s Good Business.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

No comments: