Monday, May 5, 2008

Are You Waiting For Someone Else To Do Your Work?

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

If you are waiting for someone else to do your work you may have to wait a long long time. Now is the only time to start, it’s too late for yesterday. So you start at the beginning again. Remember one thing, we have been put here to solve problems. Each one of us is a story and that story will vary from one to another all being different. We are on all levels of life and each level has it’s own set of problems. Without problems we wouldn’t do anything, so the best thing to do (as I have many times told my children), face your problems head on. If you are reading this then you are in the right place at the right time. You don’t have to be alone in facing your problems. The people at Veretekk have been over the road and have become successful internet business people and ready willing and able to help you solve some of those sticky problems that arise when trying to start an enterprise using the internet.

Don’t fall for the MLM schemes that require you to spend your money to buy their MLM leads. If you do that you are doomed to a 90%+ failure rate. I will say that Send Out Cards is a nice company and I use them but I am not trying to make money with them and will not. I hate buying leads, calling and begging people; I’m 76 years old and just don’t have the time for that nonsense. I buy customers instead of leads. That’s right, I buy living satisfied repeat customers that love their products, and I get paid. Isn’t that nice? Go to http://itsgoodbusiness.net and listen to Tom Prendergast CEO. He is one of the most activated successful people that I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Even at my old age I have learned a great deal from him. I just hope I live long enough to repay him for his efforts and work that has been such a benefit to me.

Let me say here that you are not too old to learn new things. Activate that grey matter and get going. It may take you just a little longer but with age comes a lot of experience. If you are elderly, get to perking, you will feel better about yourself if you do. That’s what life is all about, making friends and learning new things.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

PS: Are you on your freedom train to financial success?




No comments: