Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Leads | 4

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business

Well, I made it through another night. I seem to be sleeping better these days. Maybe it’s the success that I am having on the internet. It‘s giving me more peace of mind knowing that I am with a winning group that has the secrets to the winning combination of doing business on the internet. Basically it is due to the expertise of three people that I have met and have been working with. There’s that word that you aren’t supposed to end a sentence with. Well once in a while it just seems appropriate; and don’t ask me about that law breaking English language. I had a real problem with grammar and it was always the exception to the rule that caused me problems. In my simple child like mind I thought, Why have a rule if you don’t abide by it?. I was always very irritated about learning the exception to the rule, it seemed like there were exceptions to every rule. It really cluttered up my mind. I can’t remember the specific exception to the rule but one of them had over a dozen exceptions. I can’t remember the rules let alone the exceptions. There are more exceptions than there are rules.

I would like to close this with the names of the people that are working with me and teaching me, at my age which is 76 soon to be 77. I am still learning and love it. Now for the remembering, that’s another issue. For me it takes repetition. I would like you to get familiar with these names, Tom Prendergast CEO, Butch Hamilton SEO, and Dr. Raymond Jewell. These are the people that are the driving force behind It’s Good Business and Veretekk. They found me floundering around in the internet and have pulled my out of that mess and are teaching me how to be
successful in business using the internet. Instead of thinking in terms of chasing leads as in the MLM companies, think in terms of buying customers. I’ve just got started but I don’t want to bother you with a lot of detail, you can search it out and do better than my telling you. Go to the links provided and get ready for the thrill of your life.

Things that you might hear:
1. You will not fall through the cracks.
2. You are part of the group.
3. We can use your talents.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

No comments: