Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Follow The Leaders

Good Afternoon: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

I’m late today because my computer has been resting. It just got cantankerous like a mule and decided to pull a trick. It lost something and was pretty sneaky about it. It appeared to be my modem was malfunctioning and considering how my carrier works I just didn’t think much about it. After about 4 hours waiting, I figured it must be something else. After waving my magic wand and poking some keys and buttons I found that a file was lost. So I had to go through a little back up to recover the lost system. I usually try to have one day ahead but I just got behind and now it’s make up time. I’m sure you all know how these things go. Sometimes I get into the fire department mode and everything is emergency 5 star rush and needing attention.

I would like to talk about 3 opportunities today, I hope I can get it all in this one blog. Each area if you follow through and take the time, you too can become very successful. The following three people are dedicated to your success, if you are also dedicated to it.

1. Meet Tom Prendergast executive CEO of several successful companies.

I want to zero in on two of them. Veretekk which is a multi purpose company whose aim is to train aspiring people to become successful internet business people. The main purpose is to assist and mentor people into becoming successful in their internet business. The second company is It’s Good Business. Click on the link and listen to Tom Prendergast CEO explain the operation and how you can fit in if you desire. I could go into great detail here but that would just take away from your enjoyment of discovery.

2. Meet Butch Hamilton SEO Master.

Butch Hamilton is a Master of Search Engine Optimization and a very successful internet business man. Out of his busy schedule of work, he is also a trainer at Veretekk, teaching people how to use the Google search engines to your advantage in your business and get your website up front where people will see it. If done correctly you will have more people hitting your web site than you ever dreamed of. You can get this training free at Veretekk. I hope to meet you at some of the training sessions, and there are many.

3. Meet Dr. Raymond Jewell.

Dr. Jewell has worked with clients for over 25 years coaching them to economic success. Their Macro-Economic Models are unique in that they allow clients to see their financial future before it occurs, thus allowing them to correct the mistakes before they happen. Never again does anyone have to listen to bad advice, they can now prove it. he currently hosts the Financial Freedom Radio Show, every Firday at 9:00 AM EST.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

No comments: