Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Leads | 17

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

Goals and Objectives. I don’t like the definition of goal in the Wikapedia Encyclopedia. I am not saying it is wrong I just don’t like their definition. They define an objective as a goal. When I write I like to use the words goals and objectives but you will find that when I do I will always refer to an objective as being subservient to a goal. I use goal as the major point in obtaining a series of minor objectives. To illustrate my point I like to use an example of a guided missal. A guided missal has a controller that keeps it on course by making minute adjustments. The goal of the missal is to hit the target. The objective of the controller is to keep the missal on course. Of course this is all in ones perspective. It just helps me to keep my brain organized. If a guided missal didn’t have a controller it would miss it’s goal.

What I am getting at is that in setting goals, you must also consider minor objectives to keep you on your course. Without the goals and objective you would be like a missal out of control, or you could say without a controller. So, if you don’t have a goal or at least objectives you are totally out of control. Where are you going? I’ll tell you, you are drifting.

This reminds me of the difference between vision and sight. The instructor asked his student to explain the difference between vision and sight. The student replied, I saw two girls yesterday and one was a vision, the other was a sight. Big big difference. No need to explain.

What does purpose have to do with all this? Of course I’m going to tell you. My purpose is, should I say goal or objective, take your pick; I’m going to tell you about an opportunity that you need to get serious about; and of all things it’s called It’s Good Business. You probably have not ever seen a business like this, but that may be because it has been a quiet business. Along with this there is another business that is in business to educate the people that are really interested in earning an honest living on the internet.

What I have pointed you toward is possibly a new way of a good life for you. If you are trainable, enthusiastic, and can follow instructions, Veretekk may be just what you have been searching for. Click on the link and you will be given an opportunity for a free education on using the internet to make money and earn a very good living.

If you got this far, I’m looking forward to meeting you in the class rooms.

Thanks for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky
Phone: 941-343-3184
Skype: bradley.vigansky

No comments: