Thursday, May 1, 2008

Leads

Good Morning: It’s May First, and it used to be called May Day. It’s a good day because it’s good business.

In September 1936 I started grade school; it was a country school in Lower Michigan. At that time we in the US celebrated May Day. I recall the time spent in school making colorful paper baskets for picking wild flowers and carrying them home to my mother. I had a proud feeling giving them to her in the basket that I had made in school that day. Even though it has been over 60 years ago that the US stopped observing May Day, I still have those fond memories of making those baskets and picking the wild flowers. Our stupid congressmen and senators and president didn’t think we should celebrate May Day because it happened to be Russia’s Independence Day. It would be unpatriotic to do such a thing. Bologna! I never understood the reasoning and still in my heart I observe May Day. It is now my own private holiday, the tradition is gone from this country. Why not observe it in the first week of May and have 7 days for it. That time of year in Michigan is my favorite time because everything is springing to life and the flowers are blooming and everything is green and the weather usually balmy. If I can work it out I think I will take a vacation next year the first week in May and visit my old home area.

Are you still looking for leads? What will you do after you find them? Would you like to get so many that you wouldn’t be able to handle them all. Click here. I wouldn’t, and I’m going to tell you why. It is very much more profitable to buy customers instead of buying leads. When I look at the leads for sale I find that very many are sold by MLM companies. The sad part of that is you will be buying leads of people that have probably already been burned by the MLM Bug. That is probably why you will have a very high rejection rate. The MLM failure rate is over 90 percent. You will find that at first it seems that you are going great guns, then all of a sudden, whoof, your down-line is gone. You can avoid that disaster by buying customers. Would you like to find out how to do that? Click here.

Thank you for reading my blog. Happy May Day. Brad Vigansky

PS: Are you on your freedom train to financial success?

No comments: