Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Buy Cusomers Not Leads

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

Why are you bothering with leads when you don’t have to? There is another excellent way to develop and build your business. I don’t know what you are paying for leads but you could be buying customers instead of leads. Right off the bat, you would begin to have income with repeat business. When you consider the basic cost of purchasing your leads, then the additional cost of time in culling out your leads and the anguish of making cold calls. That is all negative to building a business when you have the opportunity to buy customers instead. When it is all figured out you will find that it costs less to buy customers and you have avoided the negative aspects of dealing with leads. You really need to consider It’s Good Business and listen to Tom Prendergast CEO. It will only take a few minutes of your time. Click here.

It is a wonderful feeling to be earning money on the internet and you to can do this. Consider your talents and abilities and become educated in the right way to approach the internet. Visit Veretekk and attend the live educational classes offered free in the many areas of operating your own business on the internet. These lessons are free and are conducted by live teachers that are successful internet business people. They are ready and willing to teach and mentor you in developing your skills using the many facilities that are required in developing a successful business. I am making new friends and love it, this is a dynamic organization and things are happening and it‘s really great.

I use a MLM company that I like very much for sending out my personal greeting cards. It is called Send Out Cards. It saves me time and money, however I am not working on trying to develop their system into a personal business. It’s too time consuming for me, at my age of 76, my time is at a premium and I just won’t work on what I consider to be futile, especially not when I am making money by buying customers with another business.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

PS: Are you on your freedom train to financial success?

No comments: