Thursday, May 15, 2008

Leads | 5

Hosea 4:6 (King James Version)
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Malachi 4:6
And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, And the hearts of the children to their fathers, Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.”

Daniel 12:4
“But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.” Daniel 12:3-5 (in ContextChapter) Daniel 12 (Whole Chapter)

You may think it strange starting a blog with Bible verses; however after reading a blog by Tom Prendergast CEO of Veretekk these thoughts came flooding into my mind. There is no doubt that our country and the whole world is being controlled by rogue elements in our governments, corporations, schools and churches. It’s time has come to give way to the new age that the world is already beginning to experience. I think its time for the people to realize they are experiencing prophecy jumping out at us and being fulfilled. There is no doubt that knowledge is being increased at such a rapid rate that it’s almost impossible to keep up. The knowledge revealed by Tom Prendergast’s blog left me feeling with very mixed emotions; deep anger and happiness, Angry about being duped and robbed all these years. Happiness about the revelation that this is coming to an end. At my age I may not see it finalized, but it sure is a wonderful goal to have and being able to see and visualize the end. It won’t stop with MLM and Leads. In it’s final analysis it goes much deeper than that. This example will permeate our whole life and everything we do. If we do right in the sight of God we will prosper in all aspects of our lives. They (the people) when they see what we are doing will call upon us to let them in.

I could do a commentary on those verses, but I think they pretty well say it like it is and don’t need me adding or taking away from them.

Thank you Tom for your wonderful work and the blessings that go with it.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

No comments: