Saturday, May 3, 2008

Leads

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

Send Out Cards is a nice business, except for being MLM. I am a member but inactive when it comes to building a business with it. At my age which is 76, I don’t have the time or energy to attend meetings with all the hoopla or the time to chase down hundreds and thousands of leads. For me it just took too much of my time and at my age my time is at a premium and chasing after uninterested people is a waste of the time I have left. I buy customers instead of leads. That’s right, I buy customers instead of leads. I got my first pay check the other day and expect to be receiving money in my bank account every two weeks. (Actually twice a month). You could also be doing the same thing.

What can I say about this business? I can say a lot, because with it I see a vision of what it can be and will be. It can be the business model for the world of tomorrow. I am excited to think that I am a part of it and will do my best to remain a part of it. You too can become a part of it and catch the vision of success. Working with successful people on the internet is so invigorating that I find my mind so activated that I can’t sleep; however for me that doesn’t really matter because I’m retired, an old man and work at home. So, I can set my own hours, to a point. Sometimes I get aggravated about it, but who cares. I urge all of you good honest hard working people to take a look at this bi-cameral system and jump in with all four. To be surrounded by successful business people is contagious and well worth the effort. There are two entry points, check out both of them.

It’s Good Business

Veretekk

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

PS: Are you on your freedom train to financial success?


No comments: