Monday, May 12, 2008

Leads | 2

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

It’s an exciting business. Every day brings big surprises. I am learning how to earn money on the internet and it may not be what you think. It’s Good Business is a fantastic business for you to explore. Tom Prendergast is CEO of It’s Good Business and I must say that he is the most dynamic business person that I have every known. He is a very successful internet business person, very good at teaching and extending his success to others that are interested. You will find a core of very dedicated and successful business people working with him. I urge you to listen to him and then come to his weekly class and learn all about it. You will have a chance to meet other people that may become very good friends. I have met Butch Hamilton SEO Master and Dr. Raymond Jewell Financial Advisor and they are tops. I hope you have a chance to meet them. They too will be dedicated to your success if you are dedicated to it. Come and listen in.

After all that you might even want to send out a card to a friend. Send Out Cards might be a way to go, but I’m not selling Send Out Cards primarily because I have been a MLM Junkie nearly all my adult life and glad to say that I am a recovering MLM Junkie. I have been with the best of them, AMWAY, Bestline, Yurika, to name a few, and lost money with every one of them. It wasn’t just a little bit, it was a lot. Duplication is not the way to go, it don’t work, and I would never want some of these pretty young things trying to duplicate this old man; it would just take too many years to catch up. There is a better way, you can buy customers instead of leads. Click on one of those links and go to our conference room and listen to what is happening to the MLM industry. It will amaze you. This is an ideal way for timid people to build a business. You don’t have to call leads and annoy people with you pitch. I know what it’s like when family runs away from you. I am glad to say that I am building a profitable business with out annoying my family and friends, when they hear of my success they will call on me.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

No comments: