Monday, July 21, 2008

Work From Home Education | 011

Good Morning: It's a great day because I Work At Home

When it comes to writing at my work from home job I find the aggravating English language and it’s words that are breaking the laws of the English phoenix are a pain. I find even the word phoenix disgusting when it comes to spelling. Another fairly new word is E-zine; it’s so new that spell check hasn’t got it right. I have been pronouncing it in accordance to the English phoenix. Now I learn by hearing it pronounced ezeen, instead of ezine with the i pronounced as I, which is in accord with the English phoenix. I see that Wikapedia Encyclopedia has given it’s lame brained acceptance. Is it any wonder that our kids have such a hard time with the English language. Give it back to England and get the American version corrected. Has common usage of murder ever made it right? No wonder we are in the state that we find ourselves, we are like chunks of cement, all mixed up and permanently set. Here we go with another exception to the rule, believe me the study of English grammar is the pits. The rules are bad enough to learn, let alone the thousands of exceptions to the rules. Maybe it’s time to examine the English alphabet and get our alphabet and the sounds of the letters to replace the phoenix. That would take care of the ignorance of the English phoenix. The study of phoenix was invented to replace the inefficiencies of our alphabet. At one time they took it out of the schools and replaced it with dumb-down and I can remember the kids in the lower grades didn’t learn to read or write after that. My school was late in getting it removed and I lucked out and learned phoenix. If I remember I think it was in the late 1930’s that they removed phoenix from the schools and continued with the dumb-down of our kids. With this I think I have just entered into the ripple effect. My hot button was generating a lot of heat. It is just this kind of thing has screwed up the minds of our kids. Just consider it’s additive and accumulation of a lot of trash in our minds. Just watch our school kids will spell it ezeen or maybe even ezene. Take your pick.

With that out of the way I want to talk about the gigantic interest of people around the world wanting to work from home. I would find it interesting if anybody would make a study to find the consensus of the people to determine what lies behind such a forceful interest in the people wanting this. I can only guess at what the outcome might be. Maybe if Google would make an inquiry and accumulate statistics from all these people that want to work at home they would find some surprising results. Maybe they already have and I just don’t know about it. I do know that according to their figures that multiple millions of people make inquiries in this category. Maybe the internet will be able to turn the clock back 500 years when people did primarily do their work from home. For me, my clock has turned back 500 years because I work at home and believe at my age of nearly 77 years I am still attending classes. Think about the savings of time, money and frustration that we are experiencing today. I can’t wait for this to become an actual fact that 95 percent of the people will be working from home. With the use of the modern internet home schooling could be the rule, even the universities extensions could exist in every home. You could earn your masters and doctorates right at home. Consider how a young person, sometimes children were made to fit into a mold to become profitable citizens, they went into another home to be taught and worked and studied with the masters of their specialties and crafts. If done properly that could be a wonderful thing. Look to the past to see what has been produced and largely forgotten.

There is a flip side to this coin of Work From Home and that is Home School. I did a Google and Yahoo search on both topics. The results are staggering, and the implications even more staggering. To put it mildly I have been absolutely astonished at what I see. There is a gigantic quiet revolution going on out there in or on the internet. It‘s implications are far more reaching than most people understand and realize. Some twenty years ago, and I‘m going to see if I can find the report so I‘m going by memory; which at times I begin to doubt. As you will see this analysis shows the history of the English speaking people how they spearheaded the industrial revolution and that it would give way to the educational revolution. It appears that our glorious leaders have given us a gift, all we need do is grab it and raise the banner. The information that I saw when I did those Google and Yahoo searches are as follows.

Work From Home (Google search results) 318 million
Work From Home (Yahoo search results) 6 billion & 120 million

Home School (Google search results) 215 million
Home School (Yahoo search results) 3 billion & 713 million

With the above information I am still astonished at the implications of these figures. I’m sure there is a huge overlap of people interested in both subjects, Work from home and home schooling. Of course they would go hand in hand. I think there is an innate desire in people to be home oriented and it would only be natural that a person would desire to work from home and be educated from home. It just makes so much sense. I see this as a revolution going on right under our noses.

Brad Vigansky
Free Internet Education
Skype: bradley.vigansky
Buy Customer's Not Leads

No comments: