Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Work From Home Education 006

Good Morning: It’s a good day because I work from home.

While on a break from my work at home job I was out in my butterfly garden and was rewarded with seeing a most beautiful butterfly. I have no idea of what kind it is, my interests in butterfly gardening is only to attract them. I just love to watch them as they fly around my Jatropha bushes, soon to be trees. They are only about 4 feet tall now and are growing very fast. I have a row of them along the side of my house of about 8 trees and they are beautiful. The reason I have them is that thy bloom all year around here in South West Florida; they are prolific bloomers and easy to care for and bug and disease free. This is just one of my advantages of having a work from home job. I love the job and it’s producing a lot of extra income for me.

Over the past few years I have spent a lot of time on the internet looking for a work from home type job that I could earn some steady regular income. I’ll tell you this, my last 4 years, up until about 6 months ago took a turn from failure to success. I have been on cloud 9 since I started earning money on the internet, so this proves that it can be done. In order for you to accomplish this, you have to search-search-search. I know a lot of things that don’t work. The MLM companies I know about them and can say this, I have never been successful at working at MLM and I would rate them just behind being a scam. A couple I was able to build a down line and it looked like I was going to do pretty good. Then one day it just died. After 2 years the company went into receivership. I don’t know which failure it was for me but it was one among many. Then there was another one and it just quietly one day disappeared. So I have a closet full of failures. However I am a success at my work at home business and it‘s not MLM.

Remain goal oriented and when evaluating a work from home company ask your self these questions? Can you talk to the owner? Do you have their address and phone number? If they have a phone number listed, be sure to dial it and talk to someone and preferably the owner. You will be surprised at how many phone numbers that are just plain bad numbers for what ever reason. Is good training available? For me the answer is yes to all of the above. I have called them, and talked with them. The training is absolutely fabulous, at times when special problems arose for me, I had one on one live class room training using Skype communications system and their meeting rooms. All done from my home. I have made many new friends and love it. I even get paid for working from home. You too can do this, just keep searching. Persistence is a law of success.

If you are thinking you need to make long distance calls and can't afford it, I make all the long distance calls that I need and want for only $20. a year. You can do this also. All you need do is purchase a magic jack phone and you can call all over Canada and the USA for free. I have had my magic jack for about 8 months and I don't have any other phone. I love it because I have effectively eliminated my phone bill. This one situation makes my work from home job affordable. No gas worries, no phone bills, no lost time commuting. More money and less taxes. The real beauty of this phone system is the total elimination of the long list of itemized charges from the phone company. What a rip off that had been Pull that plug on your long distance calls.

When searching for your work from home program you might consider the following It’s Good Business and listen to Tom Prendergast CEO explain how you can now buy customers and spend your money purchasing customers. This is a reversal in what you have been told in all those other internet companies. These lead companies want you to purchase their over used leads and I say this, why go through the frustration of processing leads. I know what cold calling is and the total frustration that goes with it. Just make an analysis of your calling and see what surprising results you will get. Oh how I remember some of those results. They went from fabulous to rude, they don’t want what you have and aren’t interested in your interruptions. For most you might as well talk to the wall.

Brad Vigansky

Skype: bradley.vigansky

Buy Customer's Not Leads

No comments: