Friday, July 4, 2008

Leads | 55

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

July 4th, has always been an important day in my life. I love it and for what it stands for and it gives me a chance to declare my patriotism to my country the good old USA. The people and their descendants that made this country strong are still here and believe me the patriotic loyalty is also still here. I say this to anybody that don’t like it here, don’t let the door hit you on the backside when you leave, and many of you are going to do just that. The fact that our government is making a mess, we the people will get it right. Just hang on.

If you are searching for that pot of gold at the end of your rainbow, maybe you have arrived. In this blog it is my attempt to be useful and furnish you information that you can use. That is one reason that I like to write about the laws of success. If you look at my blogs you will find that I have tried to stay on this kind of writing for the last few months. I’m an old man and have lot’s of experiences to draw from in teaching the laws of success. I know a lot about failures and things that don’t work; however remember this, I am not an expert I’m like you, just working at it. I have many areas in my life that I need to work on, but I’m running out of time and may not get to some of them. Anyway, that’s the way it is.

At this point I would like to mention that the most important thing you can work on is maintaining balance in regard to your whole way of life. If you had a watch that was not well regulated you would end up not using it or throwing it away. Then I would say that you must work on maintaining good health, which isn’t easy in these days of lying merchants and associates. I have said before that honesty is a very powerful law of success and the most important person to be honest with is yourself. If you are not honest with yourself how on earth will you be honest with anybody else. Remember that a lie will trip you up and hang you out to dry because the more lies you tell the more you will forget about what you said and it will be caught. If you want people to be honest with you, then you must be honest with them.

Now that you have learned about some basic laws of success I would like to invite you to listen to a friend of mine, Tom Prendergast CEO of Veretekk and It’s Good Business tell you about a business that is changing the way that MLM and Network Marketing is changing business on the internet. If you research this information you will find why so many MLM’s grow so quickly then eventually collapse into obscurity. That reason is they lacked customers, Right here if you listen to Tom Prendergast on the link for It’s Good Business he will explain that there is an alternative to the MLM systems and that is you can buy customers instead of leads. Imagine, commissions coming in as soon as you purchase customers. It don’t take long before you will have a strong viable growing business of your own.

I look forward to meeting you in the Veretekk training classes. There you will be exposed to successful people and teachers and mentors that are dedicated to your success. You are on the way to your pot of gold and a happy successful way of life.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky
Phone: 941-343-3481
Skype: bradley.vigansky

No comments: