Saturday, July 5, 2008

Leads | 56

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

Sometimes I find the study of the origin of words rather interesting. I was watching a program about archaeology and the discussion was about cannibals. I don’t think I need to tell you what cannibals are; Wikipedia Encyclopedia explains that. However they do not break it down and explain the real meaning and etymology of the word. You will find that the prefix canni comes from the word meaning the descendents of Cain and man eaters, and bals comes from baal which is a pagan god. There is an indication that cannibalism was originally a form of pagan worship of murdering a person then eating them as a form of human sacrifice to the gods. So we have the word Cain-a-baal. It makes you wonder about the murder of Able and why Cain really killed him. Who knows what you will find buried in the graveyard when you study the etymology of ancient words.


What on earth does this have to do with the laws of success? I guess it would be in surrounding yourself with successful people and choosing their character very carefully. Five years from now you will be like the people that you choose to surround yourself with and if you see something that really bothers you about a friend, maybe he is a liability instead of an asset. Your truly successful friends will be assets to you and not a liability. So what can I say, be careful in selecting friends. Evaluate the pay scale of your 5 best friends and that’s where you will be 5 years from now. Also remember that when successful people get together they talk about ideas. They are dreamers, planners and doers. They work away from work.

If you want to go farther in enlarging your circle of friends, listen to my friend Tom Prendergast CEO of Veretekk and It’s Good Business tell you how you can break out of your slave job trap and create a good income and live the good life. He will show you how you can buy customers instead of leads, MLM Leads, or any other kind of business lead and create a solid strong growth business of your own. Think of it, the good life could be just around the corner.

Two other friends you might add to your circle of very successful friends is Dr. Raymond Jewell Financial Advisor and Butch Hamilton SEO Master. Butch is a Master SEO with Google and very good at what he does and both him and Dr. Raymond Jewell double as teachers and mentors with Veretekk and It’s Good Business.

If you like calling leads and working the MLM businesses, you might try looking into Send Out Cards, they are a real nice company and have a beautiful selection of cards to choose from. It saves me a lot of time, I don’t have to shop for cards in the store, don’t have to go to the post office, it can all be done right at my computer. I select an appropriate card, write a note or letter in my hand writing, at click, it’s on it’s way to the printer, they will print the card with the letter, stuff it, stamp it, address the envelope and mail it with my return address, at a cost of about a dollar. Now that’s really something. Even though I use the company, I am not trying to build a business with it, at my age I don’t have the time for the hassle.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky
Phone: 941-343-3481
Skype: bradley.vigansky

A Miracle Warning
Source

No comments: