Thursday, July 17, 2008

Work From Home Education | 007

Good Morning: It’s a good day because I work from home.

Why is it if I take too long on my job, my boss calls me slow, but if he takes a long time he’s being thorough? Do things like that irritate you? They certainly irritated me and it seems like the little bosses have a deaf ear to what I might have to say. That’s ok; I’m a work from home great-grandpa now and glad of it. Now if I’m a little slow I want you to know that I’m being thorough. It’s not the fact that I’m almost 77 years old. No comment please.

In your quest at finding work from home possibilities confront yourself with the following challenge: The Eternal question that all people have is; Why am I here? Your primary purpose for being here is to become educated and that’s a life long process from birth to death. What you do with your time here is up to you. The first and primary thing you need to learn is to set goals. Without goals you are aimless, going no where and the only thing that you will be successful at is failing. Study the laws of success, this will help to establish your goals. Learn and apply the Big Ten Thou Shalt Nots and then make your list below each one and list your what thou shalts. There are books and books on the subject. I would recommend the Law Of Success in 16 lessons by Napoleon Hill. Set up a plan and work your plan and remember this old proverb; be not the first by whom the new is tried, nor be not the last to lay the old aside. It’s called growth and adaptability. If you apply these laws of success you will find that you will be your most difficult taskmaster. It will be wonderful because you will be your own boss in your work from home environment. .

After you become established in your work from home job, you might make a reverse study, instead of studying successful people, make a study of unsuccessful people. You will learn a lot by doing that and it will teach you what you should avoid. If I put my mind to it, I could probably write a book on how to be unsuccessful. My readers would probably see themselves and throw it away in disgust. I think a good alternate title would be, Don’t Do What I Have Done Unless You Want To Fail. Another thing you might want to consider in your work from home enterprise of course would be to include your family. The earlier the better and they will learn the values that you are setting to make yourself successful. If you need ideas, just bounce the ball off of your kids. Even playing can be then considered work from home. That even goes for your vacation, learn how to legally declare your vacations as work, it will reduce your taxes.

Now that you have decided you are going to be a work from home person, I have just the thing you will want for yourself. I am making money on the internet and it’s because of It’s Good Business. Listen to Tom Prendergast CEO explain how you can buy customers and not leads in your search for earning money on the internet. This is a no nonsense business with many years of experience with a very successful company called Veretekk. This company is a very cutting edge company on top of all the current developments in the computer sciences and business techniques. This company is breaking all records and has the ear of the big business people on the internet. They are wondering what’s happening. You can investigate and find out and who knows, you may make a lot of money because of it. I look forward to meeting you.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky
Skype: bradley.vigansky

Buy Customer's Not Leads

No comments: