Saturday, March 15, 2008

Writing A Blog

What do you mean you can’t write? Just set your speaking to words and then edit your grammar. Use the Microsoft Works Word Processor in composing your blog. If you allow it, it will aid you with spelling and grammar. Now there is no reason that you can’t write a blog. You will find that if you use this method you will learn and love using it. You might want to attend one of Butch Hamilton’s lessons on blogging. He will instruct and aid you in getting started.

You might reason, “Well I don’t have anything to write about”. Wrong! Your mind is an ocean of experiences and they float around in there just waiting for a chance to be revealed. You are the authority. Let your mind go to work for you. As you write you will improve. Doing it is the best way. Going back and making changes to it is very easy using your computer to compose. It just takes a little practice. Since you are reading this I assume that you have a computer or at least have access to one.

In writing yesterdays blog I came up with a couple more blogs that I want to write and this is one of them. I might use it and I might not. I’ll see tomorrow morning. At least I have it documented. Don’t short change your mind, it is a marvelous and awesome possession of the human race. Get those neurons fired up and start writing your own journal. Then share them with the world. It can be done with today’s tools.

If you are searching the internet to earn money, you have found a place. Almost every business that I can think of needs this kind of tool and can be used to aid your company in growth and earning a nice income. Go here and see.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

No comments: