Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Polotics

What comes to mind when you hear the word “Politics”? Only here in the US do we use the word so well. So very descriptive of what it actually is. I love getting into a word to get at the real source meaning. The etymology of the word is very interesting. The word ‘poli’ in Greek means many and ‘tics’ means ’blood sucking creatures’. So if someone were to call me a politician, I believe that it would be an insult; and not just an insult, but a very rude insult. It is interesting that we very rarely hear the word ‘Statesmen‘? Why? The answer simply is we have politicians instead of statesmen.

I can hear the loud cry going up about this topic, but that’s ok, let the ’do-gooders’ have their day. Things are changing and changing very rapidly. That won’t change the facts. I think of the little saying that my brother told me many years ago, “Brad, paint covers a lot of sin.” Well I guess that kind of sums it up.

Now that we have ‘politics’ out of the way I would like to talk about business and the economy. Do you need just a little more money? Well there are ways on the internet that this can be done. Here is an opportunity that may work for you. Just go here and read all about it.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

No comments: