Saturday, March 22, 2008

Springtime

Good Morning. Since it is spring time here on earth in the northern hemisphere and it is my favorite time of the year I would like to reflect upon it. Have you ever thought what springtime means to you? Every year I think about it. There are some bad things about it but I like to think about the good things. It represents to me the renewal of life and how it springs eternal. The plants and animals are invigorated and the plants start their growing and flowering and the birds are singing and waking up the trees; it makes me want to get out in my garden and start digging around and thinking about what I am going to rearrange and still maintain my main objectives and goals.

I am really fascinated by the powerful awe inspiring force of life. We live in a universe and world of massive awesome power. When you think of the amount of material to release enough power to destroy a city can be held in the palm of your hand, that is awesome. It is worth your time to consider where we are going as a people. We can evaluate this by the results, but that is just too negative to discuss here. I want to talk about the positive aspects that I see happening. Maybe it is the negative force at work that is causing the birth of this great gift to our people. It’s time to wake up and witness it.

This world and universe was created for mankind to use, to be used properly. There are powerful forces at work to make us use it properly. There is no doubt in my mind that we will loose it unless we begin to work and live within the laws of this great universe and world. The seeds of destruction are growing but so are the seeds of life. They are also growing and that is a powerful force, possibly more powerful than the seeds of destruction. I like to believe that this is so.

I would like you to go to these following web sites and consider what I have written here in my blog and those of you with the education and gifts of making and creating things will see what I am talking about. Click on the following links:

1. Creative Science Alternative Energy Sources.

2. Free Internet Educational Programs, Live and Recorded.

3. The Works Of Joseph Newman.

4. The Home Of Primordial Energy.

I hope you have enjoyed your trip into the future and what it can be with your help. Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

No comments: