Sunday, March 2, 2008

Goals, Objectives and a Plan.

Good Morning: This is another exciting day, just waiting to bring all those good things to me. Without goals and objectives I think it would be a pretty dull life. A lot of people go through life with out goals, other than to get through the day. Without goals, you aren’t going anywhere. A goal will at least point you in a direction, right left or wrong. The reason that people fail at goals is that they are not realistic or they won’t work at them. It’s useless to have a goal then do nothing about it. It takes action. You may not remember it now, but when you had a goal to walk it took action. Without action you still would not be walking. When analyzing learning to walk, what did it take. For example, it took determination and persistence and believe me those two things will take you a long way in fulfillment of goals. Some people say I’m hard headed, I call it determination and persistence. Another ingredient you might consider is patience. It takes work to be patient. Consider the work to be patient in helping a child learn to walk; then consider the great enjoyment that you and the child have in the achievement.

What does this all have to do about anything. The point is, if you want to get anywhere, where is your plan and your goal. To sum it up, set your goal and work your plan.

I invite you to share in my plan and goals. Click here.

I would also like to comment that if you are concerned about starting a business because of high cost of phone bills. Let me tell you that for $50 you can purchase a Magic Jack phone system and your phone bill will only be $20 a year. That’s twenty dollars; and it includes all US long distance calling. I have it and I love it. For more information, click here.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

No comments: