Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Baby Woolly Mammoth

Good Morning: The Baby Woolly Mammoth. What on earth does the woolly mammoth have to do with anything? Well something very interesting is going on in the scientific world of the study and experimenting with the basic building blocks of life. They have been able to gather the entire gnome of the woolly mammoth. This means they will assemble the DNA for the woolly mammoths and start a cloning procedure to resurrect the woolly mammoth. I would guess that in about 3 or 4 years we may see at least a couple, if not more little woolly mammoths. Do you suppose they will be able to make a boy and a girl woolly mammoth? To me this is a very interesting and exciting age to be living.

In addition to the above they have found potential viable flesh from dinosaur fossils. Do you think they may be able to extract DNA from those creatures? I think before they do that they will have a present day dinosaur from birds that they will regress back to earlier forms of life. The scientists are very painstakingly experimenting with regressing embryos of birds with a great deal of success. They are learning how to turn the genes on and off. Instead of feathers, the birds will have scales and have teeth. And they will have extended tails. Take your pick, with feathers or scales. Personally I would like to keep my chickens with feathers.

Did you know that they have found that some Neanderthal people had red hair. Hmmmm. Read more. Maybe they are still with us.

This may be a little off the track for my blog but I thought I should put some current events into it. You can still go to my favorite site to see what is going on in the world of Network Marketing.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

No comments: