Saturday, June 28, 2008

Leads | 49

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

Have you heard about the ice melting around the North Pole? Maybe these global warming guys are for real. One thing is for sure we are living in a world of change, it seems like all areas are changing. One thing about the polar ice cap is that they know it has been melting for many years, they just didn’t know how much there was to be melted. One thing they didn’t mention is that this could chill the North Atlantic Ocean and plunge the world into an ice age. Cool! right? I can remember when I was a real little guy and thought everything stayed the same. Before I matured I realize how wrong I was. This was driven home when my home became without a man to lead and direct. My grandfather died when I was 5 and my father died when I was 7. That left my mother a widow with a bunch of kids to raise. This was during the depression years of the 1930’s. As time went on things changed and I matured. Looking back over it all it has been a life of constant change. Sometimes for the good and sometimes the not so good. Through it all I have always looked for the good. Three months ago my constant searching led me into It’s Good Business I am daily thankful for the people that are working with Tom Prendergast CEO of It’s Good Business.

This quiet business is the money producing arm of It’s Good Business and Veretekk Listen to Tom Prendergast CEO of It’s Good Business and Veretekk as he explains how you can build a strong income producing business by buying customers instead of buying Leads, MLM Leads or any other kind of Business Leads.

I would also like to mention two more of my friends that are working with Tom Prendergast CEO, and myself. They are among my mentors and teachers at Veretekk and It’s Good Business. Butch Hamilton SEO Master of the Google search engines and Dr. Raymond Jewell Financial Advisor have been working closely with me and guiding me in my efforts to be successful on the internet. Prior to working with them I learned a whole lot of things that I shouldn’t be doing on the internet. 97% of my prior contacts taught me what I shouldn’t do, they taught me how to spend money on the internet but I still didn’t learn how to make money. With It’s Good Business I was making money within just over 5 weeks. Within that time I received a check in the regular mail, now I am receiving regular deposits into my checking account. How do you think that makes me feel? How are you doing with your finances?

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky
Phone: 941-343-3481
Skype: bradley.vigansky

A Miracle Warning
Source

No comments: