Thursday, June 5, 2008

Leads | 26

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

How are your communication skills? Learn to communicate with expression. Use all available tools that are free. I have a telephone that cost’s me $20.00 a year and I can call all over the US and Canada for free. That’s right my phone bill is one dollar and sixty six cents a month. It’s called Magic Jack and I love it. If you don’t believe this exists go to http://magicjack.com . I also use Skype and that is free. I don’t use the telephone services of Skype, I don’t need it, but I do use the instant messaging, that part is nice. It is also a very nice business tool. You can download it for free at http://www.skype.com/ . It takes a little getting used to but just stick with it; remember perseverance is a law of success.

Another communication skill is writing; and in developing your writing skills I urge you to use Microsoft Works Word Processor. Don’t let that scare you off, it’s really a wonderful tool and I do all my writing using this facility. At first it may cause you some frustration but after you use it for a while it will be duck soup; and you will not like not using it. It will give you the confidence knowing your writing is literary correct. The spelling will be correct and the grammar will also be correct if you use those features. If you don’t use them you are wasting your time. When I first started blogging I didn’t want to turn out garbage so I began using Microsoft Works Word Processor. I love it and would not want to be without it. My spelling and grammar have improved as a result of using the Word Processor. It’s really a great tool. As for blogging, do not pass up the opportunity to learn to blog. I avoided it like the plague until Butch Hamilton got hold of me. After I studied his outline for using and setting up a Google Blog I began blogging and have grown to really like it. My blogs are appearing at the top of the search engines of google and have Butch Hamilton to credit for teaching me how to do that.

How would you like to be able to learn SEO techniques for free? You can do that through Veretekk and attend free classes of your choice. Veretekk is over 10 years old and is a cutting edge educational system in learning how to use the internet and become profitable. Veretekk was designed by Tom Prendergast CEO along with It’s Good Business, a winning combination. At Veretekk you are never alone, you can receive hands on live training for free and learn about all the latest systems and techniques being used by successful business people on the internet.

If you run into any problems feel free to call or Skype me.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky
Phone: 941-343-3184
Skype: bradley.vigansky

No comments: