Monday, June 9, 2008

Leads | 30

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

It is starting out as a good day, but yesterday ended as a very good day; however we had several storms pass through my area and each time I had to shut down my computer or run the risk of loosing it. My last computer several years ago was lost due to being fried by lightning and I don’t want a repeat of that. Here in Florida during the summer time the weather is somewhat wild at times.

For the last few days I have been working on a problem with my IE Browser. I just couldn’t get it to work. I tried all the tricks that I knew and still could not get it to find it’s page. My oldest daughter has been visiting me from Michigan and I got her involved in helping me to solve the problem. Then she got her oldest daughter involved and she happens to be a computer whiz. We tried everything that they came up with but still the IE Browser just would not function properly. Finally out of desperation I deleted the IE Browser from my computer and was going to download a new one. I saw an IE Browser button on my tool bar and thought, what’s going on, so I clicked on it and the IE Browser loaded properly; and not only that it was working properly. Then when I shut down my computer for the day, my computer wanted to update Microsoft updates, so I allowed my computer to update. It then updated 4 IE changes. Everything that I know of is just fine and all I can say is I hate being beaten by my computer; but aren’t they wonderful.

Now I can talk to you about why I’m am on my computer. I want to tell you about this business called, It’s Good Business. I had a message all prepared for today, but was not satisfied with it, so this is going to be just a little late. A few months ago I started with It’s Good Business and I am already making money and have not had to call a single MLM Lead or any kind of business lead. I’m sure you are wondering how that can be. What I can say is that it’s easy, and not at all frustrating, I buy customers instead of leads and my business is growing, and is it ever. I started earning money the very first month and am very pleased with how everything is functioning. Listen to Tom Prendergast CEO of Veretekk and It’s Good Business as he tells you all about it.

I look forward to meeting you at the weekly meeting or at the classes offered free by Veretekk. There you will be able to hone your internet skills and meet some very successful internet business people. This has been a wonderful way for me to meet new people and make new friends.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky
Phone 941-343-3184
Skype bradley,vigansky

No comments: