Saturday, June 14, 2008

Leads | 35

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

Early this morning about 5am I was visiting my oldest daughter and her mother that live just down the street from me. They were busy packing getting ready to leave for Niles, Michigan. That’s where Anita’s home is, she flew down here to Port Charlotte, Florida to drive back to Michigan with her mother. I get to see and visit with her once or twice a year. It has been a real nice couple of weeks for me, catching up with all the family goings on. Yesterday we had a storm here and my computer has been down for about 10 hours. It just came back up about an hour ago at 7am. So between the stormy weather complicated by computer problems which have been resolved with a new monitor and visiting with my daughter I have had an unusual amount of distractions. However they have all proved to be beneficial for me. I now don’t have any problem reading my new monitor and thought my eyes were going bad or getting worse. I don’t have to struggle to read my new monitor. The discussions that I had with Anita my daughter it has furnished material that I have and will be for using in my blog. The favorable results helps me to keep a good frame of mind and attitude; sometimes that can be a real problem; that is until I got my brain oriented and thanking God for all the nice things in my life I was having a real time readjusting.

I just finished listening to some of the IGB (It’s Good Business) News and what’s happening in the organization and all I can say is WOW. This organization is the most dynamic group of people that I have ever worked with; and have the feeling that I just can’t do enough to contribute to the overall group. If you need to be empowered with enthusiasm just associate yourself with this group at It’s Good Business and listen to Tom Prendergast CEO explain how you too can become a part of the most exciting business happening in the internet at this time. By reading this you are beginning to witness history being made in the business world of the internet. I urge you to listen and learn how you can buy customers instead of leads to develop a real viable strong business. I hope you can catch the vision of Tom Prendergast CEO of Veretekk and It’s Good Business.

If any of you are having financial problems I urge you to listen to Dr. Raymond Jewell, a friend of mine take on the Financial Institutions and learn how you can work out of your financial problems. You will find his radio program interesting, helpful and provocative.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky
Phone: 941-343-3184
Skype: bradley.vigansky


A Miracle Warning
Source

No comments: