Friday, June 6, 2008

Leads | 27

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

What is Send Out Cards? I am a member of Send Out Cards and I like the product. I like the ability to Send Out Cards right from my computer. Their product and service is wonderful and it saves me time and money. It costs me just about a dollar to send a greeting card with my message in my hand writing right from my computer. They have thousands of nice cards of all varieties to choose from. I select the card, write the message, click ok and a card will be mailed, US postal mail, in a couple days my friend will receive the card. I don’t even have to go to the post office to mail the card. If you are a card sender you could save yourself a lot of time and money just by using their service. Only one problem, I am not trying to build a business with Send Out Cards. The reason being is that I buy customers instead of leads.

Yes mother, there is a better way to build a business. Let me tell you a little about it. A few months ago I heard about this business called It’s Good Business. This is a company that allows you to purchase customers and build a happy customer base already sold on the products. So this will give you income right from the start. If you want more income, just buy more customers. No kidding, I get paid twice a month. Click here and listen to Tom Prendergast go into much more detail on how this all works.

In addition to being CEO of It’s Good Business, Tom Prendergast is also CEO of Veretekk. Veretekk is the educational facilities of It’s Good Business. It is a business like no other that you have seen. It’s a 10+ years old proven successful business whose purpose is to teach people how to develop their internet business and become successful. I urge you to sign up for Veretekk Silver and investigate. It will take a little time to review and evaluate. Believe me it will be one of the best things you will ever do in trying to build your business. Veretekk has over one hundred experienced internet business people that are also teachers and are qualified successful internet business people. I think you will find that they are some of the nicest people that you will ever meet. Their classes are live and recorded, so you can advance pretty much at your own pace. I hope to see you in some of the classes.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky
Phone: 941-343-3184
Skype bradley.vigansky

No comments: