Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Leads | 45

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

In discussing The Laws Of Success, I have purposely avoided writing about The Laws Of Good Health because I feel that I am not really qualified to discuss and advise. Yet this is a vital law to consider when evaluating your direction to success. If you are in poor health then you need help in regaining your good health which may be impossible and maybe at best very difficult to attain. I am an old man and have some of the health issues of the aging and some from accidents that have occurred to me. My health has required that I have acquired many years of researching and experimenting in maintaining a good physical balance. I could probably write a book about all the different things I have tried, used and esperimented with in hopes that it would be of benifit to me. This has not been easy but I have learned a lot about good health and maintaining it.

I would say this that maybe the reason for your bad health is due to spiritual poor health. Talk to God about it, he is there ready willing and able to help you and he will if you will listen. Then what you learn you will have revealed to you your pathway that you are to take. You have a mind like your Creators mind and you can communicate with him. Just open up and talk to him, pour out your troubles, he already knows them and has the answers, he just wants to hear it from you.

As far as your physical well being it would take a book or two to cover that. These could be books that you might add to your library. Good books on maintaining good health. Books on physical health. Books on dieting. Actually there is one book that covers all those topics and that is the Bible. It is a very good book, I call it my jewel box filled with treasures. Believe me they are real treasures and everyday you can take treasures from it. It seems to be inexhaustible. I cannot lay out a specific plan for you to maintain your health or to regain lost health. It is a long and lonely battle. It would be well if you have mentors and teachers that can and will work with you on these matters.

I will say this, I am 76 years old and do not take any medication and maintain my health by trying to maintain a good balance in diet, exercise, and keeping occupied. I do a little gardening, reading, writing and listening to some nice music and try to keep up with the news. I sometimes have pains in various parts of my body due to some old accidents. There is a product that I use that works very well for me and it’s called DMSO. Usually within 20 minutes the pains are gone. All this product does is add oxygen molecules into your body, it’s very effective. You can order a book if you like from here. If you have trouble finding DMSO in a health food store you might try to order here. I have ordered from these companies for a long time and find them quite reliable; however I am in no way connected with these companies except for ordering their products. I would like to add that the FDA (Food And Drug Agency) part of that alphabet soup that is taking our freedoms away from us, is trying to keep this information from you and has done almost everything they can to get it off of the market. They will not allow them to put any kind of claims about good health on it. Except for alergies, it is absolutely safe to use. I have used it for years with excellent results. It is not a medicine; it's better than medicine.

One of the laws of success is to associate with successful people and here at It’s Good Business and Veretekk you will have an opportunity to learn from the best. You will find yourself making new friends and making money. Veretekk is the educational and business systems arm of It’s Good Business. This is a live hands on business and you will be coached every step of the way. Opportunities will open up for you that you never dreamed of. This is truly one of the most vibrantly dynamic business operations that I have ever seen. Just remember It’s Good Business I urge you to listen to Tom Prendergast CEO explain how you can now buy customers instead of Leads, or MLM Leads or any kind of business lead. Don't fall for that worn out line of duplicating yourself, I would like to see someone duplicate me, or Tom Prendergast CEO of It's Good Business, or Dr. Raynond Jewell, or Butch Hamilton. No way, these are my friends and are not duplicatable and you also aren't duplicatable. We operate together as a team and do team work.

We also have on board SEO teachers, that will teach you how to get your sites ranked right at the top of the Google search engines. We also have finacial instructors, and many other business people that will teach and mentor you to your success. The rest is up to you. Just log on.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky
Phone: 941-343-3481
Skype: bradley.vigansky


A Miracle Warning
Source

No comments: