Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Leads | 32

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

Budgeting can be made simple, but it takes a little work to set it up; along with good records. Keeping track of your expenses is necessary to establish a good workable budget. Many years ago I learned that by taking 3 years of my expenses and itemize each category and come up with totals for each. For example food, I had a page with 3 columns, a column for each year, and listed the total for each month. When I finished the page for food, I had a work sheet for my budget for food. From that sheet I was able to establish the amount of money from each pay check that I needed to deposit into the bank for food. You need to build a sheet for each category and determine that amount for each. After you have reviewed your entire expenses you will have a workable budget. I knew exactly how much money I had to deposit each week into my check book to cover all of my expenses. I have used that method for years and it really works and once you have it working, it just takes a little tweaking to keep it in line. It is really a wonderful simple system. If you didn’t understand, read it over, and read it again. My phone number and Skype will be listed at the bottom, if you still don’t understand, give me a call and I will help you with it.

Right here I want to mention an expense that most people overlook and that is you must pay yourself. Some people call it savings. You must put a determined amount aside each pay period to save or pay yourself. This will eventually become one of your most valuable assets. Do not use your savings to acquire more liabilities, use it to acquire more assets. If you use your saving wisely they will become multiple streams of income. I define an asset as a thing that will produce money for you. A liability is a thing that will cost you money. Keep that clearly in mind. Do not fall for the big corporate lie, live within your means. If you expect to save you must live below your means. Our government and big business do not want us to save because we live in a debt economy which is another very large subject. At this time I would like you to become aware of a very good friend of mine, his name is Dr. Raymond Jewell, he is host to Financial Freedom Radio and is taking the world by storm. It divulges the areas where financial institutions and planners take advantage of unsuspecting consumers. The financial institutions are a depleted industry and have to extract cash from consumers to survive. Their plan of financial freedom is to live off the backs of the consumers. Don’t fall for the institutions insideous traps. Did you know that wealthy people have always lived below their means.


Now I have wonderful news for you, and that is how you can turn assets into more assets. There is a company on the internet called, It’s Good Business. Click on the link and listen to Tom Prendergast CEO tell you how you can buy customers instead of buying leads. When you purchase a customer you have just purchased an asset that will just keep producing money for you. You might think, oh I can’t do that, well if you are reading this article, I’m telling you that you can. Over the last decade Tom Prendergast CEO of Veretekk has produced one of the most powerful marketing systems ever known. It’s Good Business, and Veretekk together is creating head line news. I urge you to explore these links and take your time. There is a lot of information but do not let it overwhelm you. I am 76 years old and talk about overwhelmed. Three months ago when I started with Veretekk and It’s Good Business I was really swamped, but things have leveled out and taking shape. I am making money on the internet under the directions of the teachers and business people of Veretekk and It’s Good Business.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky
Phone: 941-343-3184
Skype: bradley.vigansky

No comments: