Friday, April 4, 2008

URL's, Customers and Leads

Good Morning: It’s a good day because It’s Good Business.

If you are new to the internet you will run into the abbreviation “URL”; which is the abbreviation for uniform resource locator. You will find that the name leaves a little bit out of the definition. In the pronunciation of the abbreviated name you will hear some people pronounce the letters and other people call them “Earls”. The first time I heard “Earls” being used I wondered what they were talking about, but after listening closely I figured it out. They applied a phonetic sound of the abbreviation which would be “yurls” and shortened it to “earls”. It will be interesting to see how long it will be before the dictionaries pick it up, if they will. It reminds me of the phoenix for the word oil. In different parts of the country (USA) you will hear “all” “earl” and “oil”. Three different sounds all for one word. How would you respond to the statements:

1. I use vegetable oil on my salads.
2. I use vegetable all on my salads.
3. I use vegetable earl on my salads.

As I write this I have to laugh and wonder, “Who is Vegetable Earl?” It reminds me of when I lived in Texas and heard the word pecans; and can you have fun with that one. Did you know they have a Texan dictionary to explain “Texan Words”?

What in the world does this all have to do with business? Well, probably nothing, but then maybe it could be something.

Did you know that there is a company out there on the internet that you can buy customers from instead of searching for leads in the hopes of converting to a customer. Just imagine, a live viable repeat customer. How much would you pay for a customer like that? If you are buying leads and have kept track, you will know what gaining a customer will cost you. It could be plenty. As an example, say you purchase a hundred leads at $1.50 each. If you gain one viable customer you would be lucky. The basic cost would be $150. and that would be minimal. But say you got 2 customers out of it. That would still be $75. each. Well if you follow this lead you will find where you can purchase customers and find it’s really good business.

Now if you continue, you will need an auto-responder for your new business. Click here and find out what it can do for you. Then click here for free classes to learn how to operate your new business.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

It's a great adventure because I'm on the avenue to wealth.

No comments: