Monday, April 21, 2008

MLM Leads

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

Do you think you are too old to start a business on the internet? Before you answer that, take an assessment of your talents. Get serious about it. The internet needs some of us old dogs out here and there is room for us. If you look at my biography on my Google Blog, you will find that I am 76 years old and just started to blog a little over 2 months ago. Three days before I started blogging I was absolutely set against blogs. Then I attended a blogging class given by Butch Hamilton SEO Master. I started blogging and have grown to like it and enjoy doing it because I have purpose behind it which I never had before; not until Mr. Hamilton got a hold of my light switch and turned it on. Thank you Butch.

In addition to the above I began to get involved with Veretekk which is an internet educational system that is the Rolls Royce of the industry. I updated to Veretekk Gold and also became involved with It’s Good Business which is a symbiotic companion business company to Veretekk. Tom Prendergast is the CEO and founder of both companies. I began to be active with both companies and I will be drawing a pay check at the end of this month. I am astonished at the way this organization is organized and developing. Here I am 76 years old and beginning to earn money on the internet. Now don’t tell me you are too old. However I will say that one of the reasons that I work on the internet is to keep my mind sharp and alert. At my age each day is a special gift from God and I feel I should put the most that I can into it.

I don’t know about other people but when I write, I have trouble keeping my mind going in the direction of my intent. I think of so many other things that I could say but just don’t and save it for another blog. I find that interesting because when I talk I usually talk very slowly with that mid-western drawl and words don‘t always come easily, even though I have had 3 years of public speaking classes. However I do want to say that Veretekk combined with It’s Good Business is the vehicle that is helping me to develop and hone my earning skills at this age. What are your skills, you should investigate this opportunity because this business does not depend on MLM Leads, or Business Leads or recruiting reps. It is a very outstanding concept that is going to tune in the ears of the MLM Industry. If you need a little internet education come in and get it from Veretekk, it’s free. Then listen to Tom Prendergast at It’s Good Business. Come on, log on. Hope to meet you at the class room or meeting room.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

PS: You could be on your freedom train to financial success?

No comments: