Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Leads

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

Is chasing down leads driving you insane? I remember a long time ago in Texas and I was working as a telemarketer searching and chasing leads; boy, what a job. I was selling ventures in oil wells, and what an adventure that was. We were biting people for 5 thousand dollars a hit. This one gentleman that that I was talking to, when I mentioned 5 thousand dollars whistled and said, “Mr. my soles on my shoes are so thin that if I stepped on a dime I would feel it.”. Needless to say he hung up. The rejection in selling leads on a venture is really a dramatic way to work and make a living. Oops! Did I say make a living? Well living on what I made was slim picken’s. This is an all too true situation for many people today trying to make it on selling from leads. Whether it is MLM Leads or any other kind of leads. There is a better way.

As Mel Brooks might say, Follow me, walk this way!” No joke people, if you find Veretekk you would be following in a wonderful path to success on the internet. Just click on one of those blue links and visit the Veretekk site. Plan on spending some time there. It took Tom Prendergast CEO 12 years to develop Veretekk and has designed the ultimate in successful cutting edge procedures in designing one of the greatest internet operations that I have had to good fortune to know about and become a part of. It has many perks, you will meet the best of the best and make new friends. It is truly an enjoyable experience to work with this group. There are enough successful internet business people that double as teachers and mentors and I doubt that you will have the time to meet all of them. There are over a hundred of dedicated people eager and willing to be your mentor and teach you what you need to know and help make you and your business successful.

Quit buying leads and start buying customers. Stop wasting you time wishing for something that won’t happen. Make it happen, remember that old proverb, “If wishes were horses beggars would ride.” Remember that the mind is an awesome thing and that when you know the truth you will make sound judgments. At it’s present structure the vast 90 percent of the MLM companies won’t work, so you are doomed to failure from the start. Turn that horse around and go in the right direction. Connect with successful people and you can find them here at Veretekk. Get to know them, they are a wonderful group. Enter that gateway to good business.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

PS: Are you on your freedom train to financial success?

No comments: