Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MLM Leads

Good Morning: It’s a good day because it’s good business.

Are you new to buying MLM leads? If you are, then you are heading into telemarketing. Believe me this is a no fun awful job. About 85 to 95 percent of the people that you call don’t want to hear from you and will probably be annoyed by your call. They will range from being nice to outright rude. I know this from experience. The statistics of recruiting from leads is absolutely horrible. In order for you to establish a business of working reps and not even customers you will have to go through thousands of leads. That’s right, thousands. At my age which is 76, I don’t have the time or energy to go through thousands of leads. I don’t have to, I buy customers and have a viable business. Does that interest you? Click here.

I keep busy buying customers and not leads and so does my down line. It costs me $50. to buy a customer. How does that compare to you buying leads that you have to convert to a rep and still don’t have a customer. Don’t buy that old line of BS that your reps are your customers. That will whip you right off the flag pole. I used to be an MLM Junkie, I was an AMWAY distributor three different times. That third strike, was just that, strike and I’m out. I am now a member of Veretekk and It’s Good Business and believe me they are setting records in the internet community. Read what Tom Prendergast CEO has to say about the internet business.

Are you having problems with you computer? Does it run slowly? Does it crash?If that is so, there are a couple things you need. This One is free. The other is 10 bucks.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

PS: Are you on your freedom train to financial success?

No comments: