Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Why Blog

Good Morning Everybody: Now, if I can get this to work, that will make me happy. Today I want to talk about blogs and if you engage in the internet business you will be interested. My question has always been “Why blog?”. Well, I learned a very valuable lesson from Butch Hamilton, in addition on how to set up a blog; he told me that the reason you should blog is that search engines with there spiders crawl all over your blog and after about 30 to 90 days your ranking of your website will go way up. That is if you post to it every day. Butch holds live lessons twice a week though the Veretekk system and it is free. He will show you how to set up your blog so that this will happen. If you are in the internet business and are not blogging (you can blog for free at Google). If you are not a member of Veretekk I urge you enroll in their free system. At first it is overwhelming, but it just takes a little time getting used to it. They are very good.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

No comments: