Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Gateway Business Builder and Hyper Links

Today I want to talk about my website My Gateway Business Builder. Think of this site as being an entrance into the magical world of the internet. It is just a stopping post to where you are going. It has 8 exits, or if you will entrances into many areas of business. Six entrances are to my rotators, each of which has many sites to visit. The first rotator that we will visit today is my favorite Traffic Exchanges. The rotator to access is here. Just click here.
When you access the rotator it will rotate all of my exchanges that I use regularly. When a page comes up and you are finished reading it, just refresh the page and it will bring up the next exchange. Feel free to sign up; they are all free to join. Here is a list of my favorite exchanges, instead of going to my rotator you can go to each one separately from my list. Just click on the desired link. The following list is composed of hyper links. Put your mouse over the desired link and right click and it will display a little menu and at the bottom you can right click on the hyperlink button and it will display an Edit Hyper link data that allows you to change the hyperlink or read the actual link for taking you to the web site. This is a very interesting tool that is very valuable to use and know about. You can create your own hyperlinks on Microsoft Works Word Processor. If you are going to create your own articles and publish your own web site and blogs for this purpose it is very important to know how to create your own hyperlinks. Click here for a clear definition of hyperlink. There you will find the history and very valuable information about hyperlinks. Now on to my Traffic Exchanges. See the list below.

Advertising Know How, Dragon Surf, Easy Hits 4 U,
E Traffic Freedom, Free Surf Hits, Hit 2 Hit, Hit Pirate,Hit Safari,
New Way Surf, Raining Traffic, Royal Surf, Start X Change, Top Surfer, Trade My Page,
Traffic Era, Traffic Round Up, Traffic Splash,
Web Biz Insider, Web Centre Surf, Web Master Quest .

My objective here of course is to build my business as well as give you an outline and a pattern on how your could construct your own internet business. It is a good way to get your system organized and a pattern to follow. As time continues I do intend to add more segments to my business builder. Tomorrow if time permits and I can hold up, I will continue with additional segments of My Gateway Business Builder. It will take a while. I would also like to mention here that if you are really serious about building a business on the internet I encourage to get involved with Veretekk. Veretekk is an educational business and a very good one and you can get started with Veretekk for free. They hold free live and recorded training classes. Now you can’t beat that price.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

No comments: