Thursday, February 14, 2008

Something New Out There

Something new out there. At this time of our way of life the expenses are eating us alive because of some rouges in our government. Well there is a new company called Magic Jack.
Businesses are ordering them right and left. Now be seated because this is going to blow you away. You get billed once a year from this company for $19.95. No you aren’t dreaming, this is a reality and the phones are available now from Magic Jack What a dream come true. It can be ordered from this company for $49. plus cents. Your first year charge is included with the purchase of the phone. Since you are reading this I assume you have a computer because it is designed to be hooked into your computer. I am not selling the phone, I’m just getting even with the old phone companies, which I have hated how they have robbed me and all of the public. I can’t wait for the car that runs on water. It actually exists and will probably be available not too long from now. Go here and here to learn more. Just think, with the money you could save with your phone bill you could boot strap yourself into your new business, or give your old business a shot in the arm.
Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

No comments: