Friday, February 15, 2008

Traffic Exchanges

I would like to talk abut Traffic Exchanges. Some are really great and others not so great. They know who they are. I just want to get some gripes of mine posted to let them know how some people feel about them. First I will say that Start X Change is my favorite surfing exchange. I just like them and can appreciate the work that Tim Linden has done in developing his organization. I am an old programmer and I understand programming in the business world. It’s time consuming and very meticulous work attending to minute detail. My hat is off to that young man for the Job Well Done. If you would like to see my favorite exchanges just click on the link and it will bring up my file of favorite exchanges and some not so favorite. Then when the first page comes up just click on the refresh button to cycle through my pages of Exchanges. I’ll write a blog later on the gripes of some of my not so favorite exchanges. I won’t give any names though but you might recognize some of them just from the gripe. Another area that I would like to gripe is the Viral Advertising, the good and the not so good.

Thank you for reading my blog. Brad Vigansky

No comments: