Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hello Janet

Following this letter is the is the letter that I got from you this morning. It touched a hot button.

Isn’t it interesting, if you are an illegal alien you have rights that haven’t even been legally granted. How is that possible? It seems a little lopsided. The sad thing is that people have forgotten what made this country so great and possible. Hard work, loyalty, goal oriented, industrious. You no longer see that in the schools and the products that they produce. It’s really a sad situation. People are really afraid of the big daddy government. Their greatest achievement is the production of failures.

If you want to resolve problems in our society, just follow the money trial. It will end up in the federal reserve bank. Today all money in circulation is loaned into circulation. What does that really mean? That means that the illegal federal reserve bank can withdraw that money at any whim they choose. The governments have no control on it. People like barney frank will be used as a scape goat by the banks for the purpose of continual deceitfulness to the people. Don’t be fooled by their slight of the hand trickery. They will do their very best to keep you from seeing and understanding the truth. Study the history of that fateful act committed by our government in December of 1913. The creation of the federal reserve and the federal reserve act of 1913 was a traitorous event and people should have been hung in trees because of it.

In order for you to understand this you need to study two articles. You can easily find them on the internet, just enter a search for the titles. Billions for the bankers, debts for the people by Sheldon Emry. Presidential Order 11110 by John F. Kennedy. Be prepared for a history lesson and a shock of your life which isn’t taught in our schools. They actually are prevented from teaching it. It’s time to revitalize our whole honest history. The truth of this matter widely spread will set us free. This is the one thing that the federal reserve cannot stand is the light of truth about their origin and activities. They have never been audited. Strange!!!

Love, Brad


I received the following letter this morning:

I HAVE TO PASS A URINE TEST FOR MY JOB; SO I AGREE 100%

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ASS, doing drugs, while I work.

Imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check? Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along , though . . .

Something has to change in this country -- and soon!!!!!


Brad Vigansky
Skype: bradley.vigansky
Phone: 941-343-3184
http://www.TomorrowsHomeBusiness.com
http://www.contactus.tomorrowshomebusiness.com
http://goodbusinessgateway.veretekk.com
To your good health: http://www.trivita.com/trivita.net/default.aspx?tref=13108620

No comments: