Saturday, September 20, 2008

How to start a home based business & work from home | 071

Why Should I Blog? | 071

A year ago at my home based business you couldn’t have interested me in blogging. That was when Butch Hamilton Google SEO Master got a hold of me and got to my brain. I learned from him that one of the primary purposes of blogging on the internet is a way to get your advertising recognized. He told me about the spiders that infest the internet and crawl all over everything they can reach to collect information. When the light switch clicked I was off to the races and started to blog. It was then that I became determined to become successful at blogging. I also set some very personal guidelines and goals in what I wanted my blogs to fulfill. After 7 months it is finally beginning to take shape and make sense in what I am doing with my blogging efforts. There are curves and corners but one just has to learn to turn with the flow.

Google has a program of free blogging and it is second to none. Their total program is awesome. I don’t have the room or the time to go into all that is made available from working with Google. I must admit when I first became aware of Google, I just didn’t like them and the way they worked. Now I really don’t remember why. That’s one of the nice things about getting old, you don’t have problems, you just forget about them. I find it very interesting when evaluating what is happening on the internet, it is almost as though there is divine providence at work and is timed with the need for people to consider a work from home career. Who can afford the expense of commuting and it‘s getting worse by the day?

When writing, you should consider the path that it will take to get to your readers and to the spiders that are crawling the documents. These spiders are collecting information about you and your use of key words and who knows what all. In today’s successful writing that is going out to the internet you should consider 2 very important points. It is the work of the spiders that will get your articles ranking by the search engines and seen by the public. That is unless you spend a fortune on advertising. The closer to the top the more people will see your ranking. If you are at the top, or near the top, you are more likely to have someone read your articles. If not you won’t have to worry about the secondary item. The public, is your major objective to reach. So you must keep both considerations in mind when writing your blogs; they will be going somewhere. They will be seen by the spiders and through perseverance will be seen by the public. Be careful of bad advice from the unknowing that stupidly tell you otherwise. If you don’t write with both objectives in mind, at best your effect will be mediocre to null. Just because it’s in print just doesn’t make it successful.

If you are reading this article and have gotten this far I know that you are looking for a way to begin your own home based business and that’s really great. Just go to the links at the bottom of the page and a whole new world could open up for you and you just might find yourself in developing your own profitable home based operations.

Brad Vigansky
Skype: bradley:vigansky
Phone: 941-343-3184
http://www.TomorrowsHomeBusiness.com
http://www.contactus.tomorrowshomebusiness.com

No comments: