Thursday, September 25, 2008

Become Successful By Writing About Success | 076

If you want to become successful in your home based business, start writing about success. You can do this as a work from home project. I can’t think of a better exercise to learn about success than to write about it. It makes you think. It will make you want to research the topic. It is a very good educational process. Start reading books about successful people and success programs. You will get so many ideas that you will have to write them down to remember everything. When thoughts come to you, scroll ahead of your writing and write them in a blank space. You can clean it up and save them elsewhere after you are finished writing your article. Just copy and paste, oops, I‘m ahead of myself but you get the point.

To take the hard work out of writing you should prepare yourself for it and the results will astonish you. Learn how to type. Take a class on typing if you don’t know how. A typing class is all exercise in the proper use of a typewriter and composing sentences and articles. Force yourself to follow those rules if you want to be able to type well. When I learned to type I had to use a blank keyboard. You should be typing in about 6 weeks and as time continues your typing speed will improve. Then learn to use the word processor on your computer. Be sure to include spell and grammar check. The Microsoft Word is an excellent tool to use especially if you are not good at spelling or grammar. I use it all the time. I do not compose any of my articles without using spell check. When I finish an article I am confident that my spelling is correct and my grammar is correct. Once in a while a word will be misspelled such as slay and sleigh or saw and was. Transpositions can be missed with the word processor; you will just have to catch them by proof reading. The way that I proof read is that I allow my article to set for a few hours then go back and re-read it. The mistakes usually pop right out. Not only that, I also correct how I may have written something. Like adding to it or taking away from it. That is easy to do with spell check.

For maintaining control of your articles, Google has a great blogging system that is wonderful for storing them and retrieving them. Keep in mind that by blogging they become public records. All you need to do to get a blog account with Google is to set up a Google account and then sign up to blog. It is free so there isn’t any reason not to take advantage of it. I have set up a family recipe blog that my family and friends can contribute and we will eventually have a friends and family recipe book on blogs. A nice feature about it is that it can be organized very well with little effort. It also contains my signature ad which is a big plus. If you would like to see what it looks like you can click here to read my blog.

Place a blank document in front of you and start to type something. It’s almost like talking, just keep going. You will find that the nice thing about using a Word Document, they are very easy to insert words, or sentences. Easy to rearrange sentences or whole paragraphs. Just use the cut and paste technique. Misspelled words are underlined in red, just make corrections as you go. When you have said what you want to say, you are finished.

At this point I want to tell my readers to click those links at the bottom of the article. It is there you will find a possibility of what your home based business can be. It can become a life changing experience and slowly lead you into financial independence and living independently. Become a part of the change that is going to wake up the world to true freedoms. Click on those links.

Brad Vigansky
Skype: bradley:vigansky
Phone: 941-343-3184
http://www.TomorrowsHomeBusiness.com
http://www.contactus.tomorrowshomebusiness.com

No comments: